Event is FINISHED
Terrarium Picnic: Eat and Create
Terrarium Takeover: A phenomenon where Terrariums are increasingly occupying homes and work spaces.
The Terrarium Takeover has began in Singapore and we are not surprised. Terrariums, a mini eco-system with minimal care required, have the potential to beautify the atmosphere of a room.
Join us for a Terrarium Picnic, where we show you how to make your very own Terrarium and at the same time have a chance to enjoy a Picnic in Botanic Gardens.
You will be guided by one of the top Terrarium Makers in Singapore, Mosto Terrarium. They are well known for their beautifully crafted materials that have been selling like hot cakes both online and at festivals.
What to Expect
1. Introduction to the Types of Terrariums
2. How to Re-pot Plants into Terrariums
3. How to Landscape your Terrarium
4. Terrarium Care
5. Get to Choose from 5 different themes: Garden, Sail, Beach, Cliff/Island and Home
6. Picnic at Botanic Gardens - Food would be graciously prepared by Broke Kids Bakery
- Ticket covers all material charges as well as food
- We also have another time slot from 130pm-330pm
Here are a few of Mosto Terrarium's Creations
Scroll up to book your tickets!
Want to find more groups and events like this?